RtVision is a growing software firm, providing secure, mobile and innovative applications for both private and public sector use. Our customer base is nation-wide and we specialize in automating processes via custom projects, as well as our own extensive product line.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong sense of ownership who wants to work for a small company where your work will have a big impact. You will be working with customers on a daily basis, as the face of the company; and your role will be communicating between customers and other internal teams to successfully deliver our solutions according to customer needs. You will work closely and collaboratively with product managers, operations and our development team to ensure high-quality implementations, and on-time delivery and post implementation technical support.
Responsible for developing relationships and ensuring long-term success for our customers. Typical tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Work with Business Development to demonstrate product functionality
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and specifications
- Review business processes and align product setup accordingly
- Conduct customer product training
- Regularly communicate project progress with the necessary stakeholders
- Identify product opportunities, in collaboration with other internal teams
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, with a keen attention to detail. The ability to work effectively with others, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate will have an interest in technology and will be a quick and eager learner.
Entry level; 1-3 years of work experience
BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience. Experience in customer relations or delivering client-focused solutions and/or experience with the public sector is beneficial, but not required.
Little Falls, MN or Twin Cities metro
Work Schedule / Travel
40 hour week, Full time / 10-15%
We are a small, well-established company in Little Falls. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, health plans, and competitive salary with a lifestyle focus. If you think you might be interested in talking with us, give us a call at 320.632.0760 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org