RTVision is a growing software firm, providing secure, mobile and innovative applications for both private and public sector use. Our customer base is nation-wide and we specialize in automating processes via custom projects, as well as our own extensive product line.
We are looking for an Customer Support Specialist with a strong sense of ownership who wants to work for a small company where your work will have a big impact. You will be working with customers on a daily basis to provide top quality support and service to ensure customers are maximising the use of products.
Customer Support Analyst
You will work closely with RTVision product managers, operations and development team to answer incoming customer requests that include: answering questions, troubleshooting technical issues or providing information about industry best practices.
- Provide courteous customer service in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with existing procedures and ensure that the customer is utilizing appropriate processing procedures
- Provide product support by assisting in researching incidents, interpreting queries and problems, examining data, error logs, utilizing all available support material and tools to successfully resolve the problems
- Resolve issues related to RTVision applications and related 3rd Party applications
- Develop and maintain effective customer communications by managing the customer’s expectations through use of negotiation, diplomacy and clear communication, ensuring customer satisfaction while maintaining our high customer retention rate.
- Keep management informed of outstanding issues
- Manage workload effectively and provide accurate accounting of work and time allocation
- Maintain and develop expert product knowledge base for various products
- Managed assigned cases to meet service levels including documentation of client contact and related activities allowing accurate reporting and identification of trends
- Appropriately escalate requests to various teams, ensuring that all stakeholders are updated and engaged
· Minimum associates degree in business or computer science or equivalent experience
· Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving ability
· Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task to ensure the ensure effective and timely service
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to understand and relay technical information to customers
· 2+ years of customer services experience
· Previous product software support a plus
Little Falls, MN.
Work Schedule / Travel
40 hour week, Full time
We are a small, well-established company in Little Falls. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, health plans, and competitive salary with a lifestyle focus. If you think you might be interested in talking with us, give us a call at 320.632.0760 or email your resume to email@example.com