RTVision is a growing software firm, providing secure, mobile and innovative applications for both private and public sector use. Our customer base is nation-wide and we specialize in automating processes via custom projects, as well as our own extensive product line.
We are looking for an Implementation Training Specialist with a strong sense of ownership who wants to work for a small company where your work will have a big impact. You will be working with clients on a daily basis as the face of the company. Your role will be communication between clients and other internal teams to successfully deliver our solutions according to client needs. You will work closely with product managers, operations and our development team to ensure high-quality implementations and on-time deliveries.
Implementation Training Specialist
As an Implementation Training Specialist, you will be assisting local government and engineer consulting clients through the software implementation process, starting with involvement in pre-sales product demonstrations.
- Prepare and give product demonstrations
- Evaluate client business processes and recommend optimal configuration of application
- Prepare plan, including implementation timeline, with client for delivery
- Ability to facilitate interviews and workshops, process overviews / walk-throughs, and meetings with subject matter experts
- Configure the software solution to meet clients goals
- Test and troubleshoot final configuration
- Conduct both onsite and webinar training sessions
- Focus on adult learning methodologies and presentation techniques
- Keep up-to-date on new software functionality
- Work with support to identify areas where customers need stronger training.
- Work with product team to identify software usability issues
- Maintain a positive attitude and ensure training that is developed, positively impacts clients
- Provide assistance in pre-sales product demonstrations, scoping project or developing proposals
- Develop training and user guide content
· BS or BA degree, or 5+years related work experience
· Experience implementing enterprise-level software
· Passion for creating learning initiatives
· A willingness to tackle difficult and complex problems
· Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and people skills
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
· Ability to understand and relay technical information
Knowledge, understanding or experience of government business processes is beneficial but not required.
Home-based position with monthly travel to company office in Little Falls, MN.
Work Schedule / Travel
40 hour week, Full time / 30-40%
We are a small, well-established company in Little Falls. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, health plans, and competitive salary with a lifestyle focus. If you think you might be interested in talking with us, give us a call at 320.632.0760 or email your resume to email@example.com